Yummy Mitt® Teething Mitten
The Yummy Mitt Teething Mitten is functional, stylish & modern all in one and geared to infants 3-12 months. Designed Ergonomically to replicate the natural feel and look of an infant's hand. Secures to baby's hand, allowing an infant to provide teething relief to him/herself while simultaneously preventing gagging, the need for constant parental assistance and dropping the teether.
The soft flexible mitten is ideal for babies who cannot hold teethers while protecting the baby from chewing on their hand.
What Makes The Yummy Mitt® Different?
Bonus Features & Benefits:
We have Glow in the Dark and Non-Glow Mittens!
Our Glow in the Dark Mittens are non-toxic and the illumination makes it easy for babies and parents to find at night.
- Stimulates motor skills
- Super lightweight- Less than 1oz
- Soft Silicone provides stimulation to gums and emerging teeth.
- Easy access placing mittens on/off
- Can be worn on either hand
- A slit opening design on the side
- Easy access to insert and remove babies delicate hand
- Combines both 100% medical food-grade silicone and 100% cotton material
- Absorbent material inside to preventing moisture to child's hand
- Teether might also deter sucking of the finger or thumb
- Multiple textures, patterns, crinkle black & white patch and colors for sensory stimulation
- Machine washable
1 SINGLE YUMMY MITT + hygienic travel wash/bag (Makes traveling with Teether Easier)
Our Response to COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, as you shop with us online, know that safety measures are in place to protect associates at our distribution centers, including social distancing and protective gear. This may result in longer than usual delivery times (1 to 3 weeks), and we truly appreciate your patience.
Most USA and EU suppliers are still operating as per normal, but others have indicated that they are currently taking precautions to keep their employees safe and/or ordered by their local governments to temporarily shut down operations in the effort to contain the virus.
Please take care of yourself, your families and the ones you love.